Looking for delicious food at a local establishment to celebrate the holidays? Don’t want to cook this year?
These restaurants in Volusia County area are advertising that they will be open for sit-down dinners, to-go orders, grab and go meals and specials.
This is a comprehensive list of restaurants that have advertised they will be open, but does not necessarily include every restaurant that will be open on Thanksgiving in Volusia County. This list will grow as more information becomes available. This list is subject to change without notice, and restaurants may change plans/hours or close without notice. We advise you call or check with the restaurant if you have any questions.
Restaurants open on Thanksgiving in the New Smyrna Beach, Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach, Port Orange, Volusia County Area
Saturday, November 18, 2023 – 8:00am @ Dewey O. Boster Park, 1200 Saxon Blvd, Deltona, FL 32725
The City of Deltona will host a Thanksgiving Turkey Drive-Thru on Saturday, November 18, 8 AM at Dewey O. Boster Sports Complex! This Drive-Thru is open to Deltona Residents with proof of identification. Each vehicle will receive one free turkey while supplies last.
- 414 Flagler Ave, New Smyrna Beach
- (386) 402-8861
Hello November! It’s the time of year we announce our Thanksgiving Day Menu – Check out this year’s delights we’ll be serving, including new homemade pies! Our regular Tavern menu will also be available.
Reservations are recommended on this popular and festive day: 386-402-8861 x 1
- Corn Fritters – Crispy fried corn bread fritters with honey butter
Roasted Pear Bruschetta – Our slow roasted pear bruschetta with prosciutto, brie, and a balsamic drizzle
- Soup & Salad Butternut Squash Bisque – Flavorful butternut squash pureed with vegetables and spices, topped with Crème Fraiche and toasted almonds
- Autumn Salad – Apples, walnuts, goat cheese, craisins, spring mix and baby spinach served with maple Dijon vinaigrette
- Traditional Turkey Dinner – Sliced Turkey Breast (while supplies last), stuffing, mashed potatoes with turkey gravy, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole and a roll
- Spiral Cut Ham Dinner – Dijon honey glazed spiral cut ham, stuffing mashed potatoes with gravy, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole and a roll
- Pepita Crusted Salmon – Pepita crusted North Atlantic salmon with brown butter sage sauce, served with sweet potato mash and our chef’s fall vegetable medley (butternut squash, craisins, brussel sprouts, and candied walnuts)
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie and Homemade Apple Pie
Thanksgiving Day Champagne Buffet
- Address: 918 North Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118
- Phone: (386) 947-7300
- Presented By: Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach
- Dates: November 23, 2023
- Location: Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach
- Time: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Price: $35-$60 Children under 5 are Free
Let’s Talk Turkey – Thursday, November 23, 2023 11am to 3pm (last seating @ 3pm)
ALL INCLUSIVE THANKSGIVING DAY BUFFET:
- Full Buffet (SALES TAX & STAFF SERVICE CHARGE IS INCLUDED IN BUFFET PRICING)
- Champagne or Mimosa
- Live Entertainment featuring Rusty Wilmot’s acoustic 80’s & 90’s one man band.
- Day of Event Valet Parking (Overnight parking is NOT included)
- Full Bar available for additional beverage purchases. (tax & service charge is not included on additional purchases)
- ADULTS $60 (INCLUDES SALES TAX & STAFF SERVICE CHARGE)
- SENIORS $55 (INCLUDES SALES TAX & STAFF SERVICE CHARGE)
- CHILDREN (5 – 12years old) $35.00 (INCLUDES SALES TAX & STAFF SERVICE CHARGE)
- KIDS UNDER 5 ARE FREE.
- PLEASE SELECT RESERVATION TIME AT CHECK-OUT!!
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR SEATING AVAILABLE (outdoor seating weather permitting)
For reservations of 8 or more, please call our Rock Star Manager:
Renee Gauthier: 386-947-7397
Merk’s Bar and Grill
- Address: 193 Causeway N, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
- Phone: (386) 427-1177
YES, we open at 4pm on Thanksgiving! We are serving our traditional homemade Turkey dinner fresh turkey, mash potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce , stuffing, green beans & a roll.
River Grille on the Tomoka
- Address: 950 North US Highway 1, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
- Phone: (386) 615-2004
- Find the Thanksgiving menu here.
Available Thursday ~ November 23, 2023
Lunch/Dinner Service ~ 11:00am- 6pm
Please Call to Make Reservations as walk-in seating will be limited.
- Address: 556 East 3rd Avenue, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
- Phone: (386) 424-6660
- Presented By: The Garlic
- Dates: November 24, 2022
- Location: The Garlic
- Time: 2:00 PM
The Garlic, an Italian restaurant that recently aired on “Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives,” will open at 2 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day offering a traditional Thanksgiving dinner along with its regular menu. The New Smyrna Beach restaurant does not take reservations. Live music will be offered beginning at 5:30 PM at both The Garlic and The Blue Bar.
Corkscrew Bar and Grille
- Address: 235 Canal Street, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
- Phone: (386) 957-3955
- Time: 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Corkscrew, a New Smyrna Beach restaurant with creative salads, will be open for Thanksgiving serving a limited menu with a few of its classic restaurant items and a Thanksgiving meal from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
CorkScrew Bar & Grille will be open for all Holiday events…. Come celebrate with us!
Thursday, November 23 – 11am-9pm
Expecting guests? Want to be sure you have reservations? Call us now to book ahead. We hope you join us for Thanksgiving this year. Our menu will include appetizers, signature entrees, a traditional turkey dinner, desserts, a full bar, and cocktail specials.
UPCOMING HOLIDAYS – We will be open on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day
Stonewood Grill and Tavern
- Address: 100 South Atlantic Avenue, Ormond Beach, FL 32176
- (386) 317-0097
- Serving a traditional Thanksgiving meal.
Thanksgiving at Stonewood means less time in the kitchen and more time with the ones we love most. Don’t miss our feast on November 23rd – where we’re serving a mouthwatering traditional turkey dinner alongside our regular menu. Secure your reservation now: https://www.stonewoodgrill.com/reservations/
This year, give thanks for a hassle-free Thanksgiving! Stonewood’s Family Style Heat & Serve Feast is the answer, serving 6 to 8 with delicious oven roasted turkey or slow roasted prime rib – paired with all your favorite sides. Place your order while supplies last for pickup on November 22nd or 23rd: https://www.stonewoodgrill.com/thanksgiving-bundles
Lulu’s Oceanside Grill
- Address: 30 South Atlantic Avenue, Ormond Beach, FL 32176
- Phone: (386) 673-2641
- Time: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- View the menu here.
- Traditional Thanksgiving Buffet: $45/adult, $32/senior, $22 kids 10 and under
The Blue Flame
- Address: 1870 Victory Circle, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Enjoy Thanksgiving at the Blue Flame at The Daytona Hotel. Three-course meal is $55 per guest and wine pairing is $35 per guest. Make reservations by clicking here.
Daytona’s Steakhouse and Wine Bar @ First Turn
- 5236 S. Ridgewood Ave., Port Orange, FL 32127
- Reservations @ (386) 788-5434
Big Tunas Beach Bar and Grill
- 2695 North Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL, United States, Florida
- (386) 677-1235
Thanksgiving Eve Parking Lot Party
Join us for a rocking Thanksgiving celebration! Bring your friends & family out to share thanks, eat great food & dance the night away! Are Friends Electric will be performing from 7pm-11pm. Come for dinner & stay for the show. We will have our inside bar, tiki bar & parking lot cash bar flowing for your convenience. Our kitchen will pumping out fresh dishes while our staff serves it up with a smile. Feel free to bring your own chair for a relaxing concert experience, but PLEASE DO NOT bring your food or beverage. We will be OPEN THANKSGIVING DAY!!!!
To book a table at this year’s Thanksgiving Day Dinner call (386) 677-1235.
- 2017 S Ridgewood Ave, South Daytona, FL 32119
- (386) 761-5982
- Open Thanksgiving from 12 – 7 PM
- 737 E 3rd Ave, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
- (386) 444-3716
Treat your loved ones with good food, thoughtful service, and the warmest welcome this Thanksgiving! We’ll be open to serve you, and the regular dinner menu is available all day long! Make your reservation now! Limited seats
Avanu on Flagler
Fuel up for your Black Friday shopping with Brunch at Avanu on Flagler. We’ll be open Friday, November 25th for a special edition of Brunch, don’t miss out
Peanut & George’s Pub on Main
- 821 Main St Bridge, Daytona Beach, FL 32118
- (386) 238-9437
- Opening at 2 PM serving full menu and fried turkey
Peggy’s Country Kitchen
- 2100 S Ridgewood Ave, Edgewater, FL 32141
- (386) 424-9333
- Serving traditional Thanksgiving dinner from 11 AM – 3 PM
River Deck Tiki Bar & Restaurant
$3 Anything! (single liquor drinks, beer, wine, shots) from 7 – 10 PM
Join the River Deck family for a traditional Turkey Dinner. We will offer a limited regular menu as well! from 1 – 7 PM
Thanksgiving with the Cyclone Duo – more info here
Turkey Hangover Party
Get away from the family with select fall-themed shots $3, all day! from 11 AM – 10 PM
Ocean Deck Restaurant & Beach Bar
Thanksgiving Eve Nov 22
Meet up with your friends before Thanksgiving
🍸 $3 Anything Goes Drinks from 9 PM until Close – Choose from single liquor drinks, beer, wine, or shots! from 9 PM – 1:30 AM
Thanksgiving Nov 23
Turkey sucks – eat crab!
Join us for your Thanksgiving Day.
2 for 1 Crab legs all day and all night! open from 11 AM – 1:30 AM
Fysh Bar and Grill
- 3633 S Ridgewood Ave, Port Orange, FL 32129
- (386) 492-5252
Thanksgiving Bash Port Orange
Join us on November 22nd for the Thanksgiving Eve Bash of the year! ? We’ve got insane drink specials, mouthwatering late-night bar bites, and an incredible live band that’ll have you dancing the night away. Save the date – it’s a pre-Thanksgiving celebration you won’t want to miss!
- 2325 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- (386) 248-0034
- Find the Thanksgiving Day only menu here.
- Preorder to-go family feasts here.
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
- 250 N Atlantic Ave Suite 120, Daytona Beach, FL 32118
- (386) 947-8433
- Find Thanksgiving Day specials here.
- 5687 S Ridgewood Avenue, Port Orange
- Open 7 AM – 5 PM
Smoked turkey, stuffing, baked mac n cheese, fresh cranberry salad – Can be put in a 12-inch cheddar wrap and hot pressed for dinner in your hand!
- Address: 515 N Dixie Fwy, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
- Phone:(386) 402-7281
Don’t know how to bake? Mr. and Mrs.Paco are here to save the day! Make your thanksgiving special with our homemade desserts.
How to order:
1.) Go online to Pacosubmarine.com
2.) Click on the catering tab
3.) Click order now
4.) Select time for pickup
Smoked Turkey To Go from Bull and Boar BBQ Shop
The preordered smoked turkeys will be available for pickup at Copper Bottom Craft Distillery on Wednesday, November 22nd, from 12PM-6PM.
Order here: www.bullandboarbbq.com
Online orders only!
The average size of a turkey will be 12-14 lbs.
We will inject, spatchcock, season, and smoke the turkey with your choice of flavor. After the turkey has been smoked, we will vacuum seal it to ensure it stays nice and juicy for your Thanksgiving feast!
$75 per turkey – order here.
Desserts and Thanksgiving Special Menu To Go @ The Bake Shop
- Address: 111 N Ridgewood Ave, Edgewater, FL 32132
- Phone Number: (386) 444-3838
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and we have some treats for you! These are available all month with a two-day notice. We will be available for pickups on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday of Thanksgiving week, but closed that whole weekend so my staff can recover and enjoy their holiday. These are all available to order off our website, which is the preferred method of ordering. www.thebakeshopnsb.com.
Other Thanksgiving Events:
Giving Thanks Bingo
- Date: November 17, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Cost: FREE
Come out and enjoy an afternoon of Bingo, with a giving twist. Doors open at 3 pm, and we’ll enjoy many rounds of bingo and Thanksgiving snacks until 5 pm. For each non-perishable, non-expired food item you donate, you will receive an entry into our raffle. So give thanks, give food and get 2 hours of entertainment, refreshments and community!
Thanksgiving Story Time and Balloon Parade
Saturday, November 18 @ 10:30 AM at The Rec, 4655 City Center Cir, Port Orange
Join us Saturday, November 18th at 10:30 AM for a heartwarming Thanksgiving Story Time & Parade. Pat Goldys, a local author, will be reading her original book, “Crab Cake Thanksgiving.”
After the story we will have our very own Thanksgiving Parade. However, this isn’t your traditional parade. Instead of floats, children will have the opportunity to decorate balloons, transforming them into imaginative floats that reflect their own creative ideas. Once created we will parade around the REC showing them off.
Sign-up fast for this FREE activity, because there is limited space!! https://popr.recdesk.com/Community/Program
Turkey Day Crafts
Saturday, November 18 from 11 AM – 12 PM @ The Environmental Discovery Center, 601 Division Ave, Ormond Beach
Join the Environmental Discovery Center for Turkey Day Crafts THIS SATURDAY! Call (386) 615-7081 to sign up!
A Thankful Charcuterie Class
- Address: 2644 LPGA Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32124
- Phone: (386) 256-7336
- Dates: November 18, 2023
- Location: Oil & Vinegar
- Time: 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- Price: $55.00
Join in the fun with this 60-minute workshop.
Shauna will teach you how to build a personal charcuterie platter that can serve as the perfect gift or simply enjoy with that special someone.
Each individual platter includes two types of cheeses & two types of meats infused with some of our favorite flavors along with some special O&V items
Limited spots are available so book today!
Thanksgiving Gifts at the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse
- Address: 4931 South Peninsula Drive, Ponce Inlet, FL 32127
- Phone: (386) 761-1821
- Presented By: Ponce Inlet Lighthouse
- Dates: November 24, 2023
- Location: Ponce Inlet Lighthouse
- Time: 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM
- Price: Included with General Admission
Admission to the special programs will be included in the regular Ponce Inlet Lighthouse fees. The special programs are on tap from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The lighthouse staff and its docents will offer workshops, programs and visiting kids will be able to hand make a special children’s take-home ornament, crafted just like the children of the lighthouse keepers did 100 years ago. Keeper-docents in United States Lighthouse Service uniforms will answer questions and conduct orientation tours at the lighthouse station during the day, while other costumed docent re-enactors will bring to life historic figures from the lighthouse past. Climbing Florida’s tallest lighthouse tower with its spectacular view from the gallery is always a special treat. In addition, the station’s many historic buildings, now museums, are devoted to the chronicle of the American lighthouse service and the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse story. Each building houses interesting exhibits and artifacts, and a nationally acclaimed highlight is the Ponce Inlet Lens Museum’s collection of restored Fresnel Lenses, the first modern optic.
For more information please contact the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse at 386-761-1821, Ext. 18.
Daytona Turkey Run 2023
- Address: 1801 West International Speedway Boulevard, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Presented By: Daytona International Speedway
- Dates: November 23, 2023 – November 26, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Daytona International Speedway
The 50th Daytona Turkey Run, the largest combined classic car show and swap meet in the United States, will be in the infield at Daytona International Speedway! Four days of family fun kicks off on Thanksgiving Day and runs through Sunday, November 26!
The annual Daytona Turkey Run is a car enthusiasts dream held each Thanksgiving weekend in the infield of the “World Center of Racing.” Held 100% outdoors in the infield, special features include Swap Meet vendors, Car Show with 5000+ collector cars, Car Corral with 1500+ cars available for sale or trade, and handmade art, crafts and fashion – perfect for holiday shopping! Free parking. Scooter rentals.
Birthplace of Speed Antique Gaslight Car Parade
- Address: 25 Riverside Drive, Ormond Beach, FL 32176
- Presented By: Antique Automobile Club of America
- Dates: November 24, 2023 – November 25, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: The Casements
- Price: Free
The Gaslight Parade will take place on Friday, Nov. 24 beginning at 7 p.m. The cars will travel from The Casements and run East on East Granada Blvd, then South on South Atlantic Ave. to Harvard Drive. They will turn west on Harvard and return to The Casements on Halifax.
The Antique Car Show is set for Saturday, Nov. 25 beginning at 8 a.m. at Fortunato Park, Northeast corner of the Granada Bridge.
Small Business Saturday in Ormond Beach
- Address: Granada Blvd. between A1A and Orchard Street, Ormond Beach, FL
- Dates: November 25, 2023
- Location: Granada Blvd
- Time: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Price: Free
Come out to historic Ormond Beach on Small Business Saturday for a celebration of small businesses. Your favorite restaurants, shops & galleries in the heart of Ormond Beach are coming together for one day only to offer special deals, tastings, live music, activities, giveaways and more. Traditionally held on the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend just in time for holiday shopping.
Pick up a map at one up at any of the participating businesses along Granada Blvd between A1A and Orchard St. Don’t forget to look for the blue & white balloons.
Santa and Mrs. Claus will be touring the businesses.
Turkey Day Run 5K
November 23 @ 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Gobble gobble! What better way to enjoy your Turkey Day then by burning those calories before the big meal?! Bring the whole family down to the Turkey Day Beach 5k on Thursday Nov. 23rd! Together you can enjoy this chip-timed race that takes place on the beautiful hard-packed beaches of New Smyrna Beach, before your big turkey dinner!
Runners, walkers, and joggers of all skill levels are welcome to participate, with registration starting at 7am, and the race starting at 8am. Medals in 84 categories and two overall plaques will be awarded, as well as prizes for the best costumes and free t-shirts! Pilgrims, Native Americans, and even turkeys are all welcomed!
But that’s not all! Don’t miss the post-race social and award ceremony at the The Flagler Tavern. Included on each bib is your free beverage ticket that you can enjoy during the ceremony.
Thursday, November 23rd, 2023
Race Day Registration 8:00 a.m – Race – 9:00 a.m
LOCATION: Flagler Ave Beach Approach, New Smyrna Beach, FL
5K – $25.00
Race Day $30.00
DAY OF REGISTRATION & PACKET PICK UP
Packet pickup will take place on race day at race site from 8:00 a.m. to 8:50am
DAY OF EVENT SCHEDULE
8am – Registration Opens
9am – Race Start
1015am – Post Race Social and Awards Ceremony
Holiday Cocktail Tour on Flagler Avenue
November 24 – December 31
The Holiday Cocktail Tour has come to Flagler Avenue! The 2023 Holiday Cocktail Tour runs from November 24th-December 31st 2023 with multiple tasty takes on Holiday inspired Cocktails.
Grab your Tour Map from any participating location, OR scroll below for the tour map, save, print your TOUR MAP from home
Purchase your full-sized Cocktail during the tour dates, collect your stamps with each purchase, once all 10 stamps are collected from host locations, drop your Tour Map in the mailbox by 401 Flagler Avenue.
We expect 10 giveaways and swag items to tour finishers.
21+, Celebrate responsibly, Restrictions apply.
Hosts: Clancys, Flagler Tavern, Traders, Crabbys, Avanu on Flagler, Ciao Bella, La Fiesta
November 25 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY! Flagler Avenue’s Market Days is a retail experience like no other! Stroll Flagler Avenue where you can shop alongside Living Windows from selected retailers on the street, watch live Pop-Up Sidewalk Fashion Shows, see Artisans in Action in their studios, have great gift ideas from merchants and In-Store Specials! Make sure you make a trip to
Flagler Avenue’s Market Days 11am -4 pm!
A December to Remember
- Address: Magnolia Avenue & Beach Street, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Dates: November 25, 2023 – January 1, 2024
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Riverfront Esplanade
- Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Price: Free
The tradition of A December to Remember at the Riverfront Esplanade continues in 2023. Beginning Saturday, Nov. 25th and running through Jan. 1st, enjoy the holiday lights at the Riverfront Esplanade.
Photos with Santa will be available on Nov. 25th and every Friday leading up to Christmas Day (6 p.m. – 9 p.m.).
Plan on cooking this year?
With the holiday season here, make sure you are remembering to properly dispose of fats, oil and grease when cooking. When FOG is poured down the drain, it can cause major problems for sewer pipes. The city has made proper disposal of FOG easy by installing 55-gallon receptacles at these locations:
• Cherry Community Center, 925 George W. Engram Blvd.
• Daytona Stadium, 3917 LPGA Blvd.
• Florida Tennis Center, 1 Deuce Court
• Schnebly Recreation Center, 1101 N. Atlantic Ave.
The outdoor receptacles are available 24 hours a day with the exception of the one at Daytona Stadium, which is open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Cooking oil should be free of water, soap suds and food scraps and should be transported in a clean, non-breakable, leak-proof container with a tight lid. Collected cooking oil will be recycled and processed for use in many products such as livestock feed, soaps biofuels and fertilizer.
2023 Holiday Events and Activities:
Find everything you need to celebrate the holidays this year in Volusia County below, including details on local and community events, holiday parade schedule and routes, family holiday activities, ways to give back, holiday religious services, restaurants open on holidays and where to shop for the season! Click here!