Starting this Friday, March 24th, the annual Spring Turkey Run will kick off in Daytona Beach, Florida, bringing car enthusiasts from all over to witness the classic cars on display.
Friday, March 24 – Sunday, March 26 @ Daytona International Speedway and surrounding area
This popular car show is set to continue through Sunday, March 26th and is a must-attend event for anyone who appreciates the beauty and nostalgia of vintage automobiles. The event is expected to feature a wide range of classic cars, hot rods, and muscle cars, as well as numerous vendors and exhibits. With its stunning beachfront location and rich automotive history, Daytona Beach is the perfect destination for this exciting gathering of car enthusiasts.
The Classic Cars of the Spring Turkey Run: A Trip Down Memory Lane
In addition to the car show, the Spring Turkey Run will also include various events taking place at the iconic Daytona International Speedway. This year’s festivities will feature a car corral, where attendees can buy or sell classic cars, as well as a swap meet with an extensive selection of car parts and accessories. There will also be a parade of classic cars around the famous racetrack, allowing visitors to experience the thrill of driving on the same track as some of the greatest racers in history.
There truly is something for everyone! Guests can check out:
- Meet the Star of the Hit TV Show “My Classic Car”! – Meet Dennis Gage from My Classic Car on Saturday March 25th at the HUB. Now in production for its 27th season, My Classic Car is the longest running show of its kind in television history.
- The Hops and Hoods Craft Beer Festival! Taste more than 120 different beers from 48 different brands at the Hops and Hoods Beer Festival! Beer tickets are $5 for 4 samples and $10 for 10 samples. Tickets can be purchased in advance or onsite. See http://www.turkeyrun.com for more info.
- Take a Kid to a Car Show – Spending quality time with a kid is the greatest gift you can give them. And sharing your appreciation for collector cars is a great way to nurture their interest in a hobby that you can enjoy together for many years to come. The first 500 kids to enter will get a special Turkey Run gift.
- Arts and Crafts on Artisan Alley – Beautiful art and fashion for kids and adults. Handcrafted work designed by both local and out-of-state designers all available for purchase.
- Classic Car Parade Lap Around the Track – Registered show cars can join us for a special parade lap around the Daytona International Speedway track on Sunday at 2 p.m.
Click here for an event map. Whether you’re a serious car collector or just a fan of classic cars, the Spring Turkey Run at Daytona Beach is an event not to be missed.
One thought on “Rev Your Engines: Experience the Thrill of the Spring Turkey Run at Daytona Beach”