This information is evolving and will be updated as more info and events become available. Information has been provided by the city, county or by individual event pages. If you have any questions, please direct them to the organizers of the events.
**EVENT INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. VISITORS ARE ENCOURAGED TO CHECK WITH EVENT ORGANIZERS DIRECTLY FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION.**
Follow the links below the events or see the featured flyers for more information.
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with a things local, including positive community news and events!
Read the latest issue of East Coast Current here!
Click here to view the listing of Volusia County’s Lyonia Environmental Center’s education and nature-based indoor/outdoor programs.
Click here to view the listing of Explore Volusia’s outdoor environmental exploration programs.
Friday, April 1
Downtown Daytona Nights Food Truck Rally
- Address: Market@Magnolia, on Magnolia Avenue (Beach Street to Palmetto Avenue), Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Presented By: Riverfront Shops of Daytona Beach
- Dates: 4/1/2022, 5/6/2022
- Location: Riverfront Shops of Daytona Beach
- Time: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Price: free admission, food and beverages available for purchase
DOWNTOWN DAYTONA NIGHTS FOOD TRUCK RALLY – Rally for the weekend at this outdoor, family-friendly event on Magnolia Avenue in historic Downtown Daytona Beach! Come enjoy live music, food trucks, and Downtown restaurants. Plenty of free parking is available. Join the fun from 5 to 9 p.m. Magnolia Avenue will be pedestrian only (S. Beach Street to Palmetto Avenue).
Movie in the Park
Movies on the Halifax
Friday @ 8 PM at Rockefeller Gardens, Ormond Beach
Join us at Rockefeller Gardens this April for our Movies on the Halifax! This is a FREE EVENT, just bring a chair or blanket!
PG 1hr 25 mins – Bea, Thomas and the rabbits have created a makeshift family, but despite his best efforts, Peter can’t seem to shake his mischievous reputation. Venturing out of the garden, Peter finds himself in a world where his mischief is appreciated. However, when his family risks everything to come looking for him, Peter must figure out what kind of bunny he wants to be.
“All My Sons” @ The Little Theatre
- Address: 726 East Third Avenue, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
- Phone: (386) 228-3777
- Presented By: http//:shoestringtheatre.net
- Dates: March 31, 2022 – April 10, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: The Little Theatre of New Smyrna Beach
- Time: Thurs-Sat Show starts 7:30 PM, Sunday Matinee Starts 2:30 PM
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW for Arthur Miller’s ALL MY SONS directed by Garry Norris. During the second world war, successful businessman Joe Keller has failed to fulfill his social obligations and has to recognize the role of society after he is blinded by lust, for money.
|CLICK TO BUY TICKETS NOW!for ALL My Sons|
During the second world war, successful businessman Joe Keller has failed to fulfill his social obligations and has to recognize the role of society after he is blinded by lust – for money. March 31-April 10, 2022, at the Shoestring Theatre in New Smyrna Beach. All Thursday, Friday and Saturday shows are at 7:30 p.m. and all Sunday shows are at 2 p.m.
Tickets for sale at http://www.nsbplayers.org or at the Box Office, 726 East Third Avenue, NSB | 386.423.1246
Box Office Hours: Thursday and Friday, 1-4 p.m.
Saturday, April 2
2nd Annual Craft and Vendor Event at Artisan Alley
April 2 from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm @ Artisan Alley, 113 W. Georgia Ave., DeLand 32720
The Annual Craft & Vendor Market is back for their second year at the Artisan Alley Garage, with an amazing group of talented vendors, crafters, artisans and so much more. Something for everyone. Plus, Easter Eggs for the kids.
17th Annual Spring Frolic at Barberville Pioneer Settlement
- Multiple Stages of Live Music
- Musical Workshops & Jam Tents
- Arts & Craft Vendors
- Historical Demonstrators
- Silent Auction
- Visit the Farm
- Visit the Bridgehouse Gallery
- Summer Kitchen open for Burgers, Hot Dogs, and our Famous BBQ Pulled Pork
General Admission $10; Kids 6-12 years old $5; Kids under 5, and Members are FREE
Visit the event page here.
Ponce Inlet Community Day
April 2 from 9 AM – 2 PM @ Ponce Inlet Community Center, 4670 South Peninsula Drive, Ponce Inlet, FL 32127
Community Center 9 – 11:30 am
Explore the Town of Ponce Inlet – Tables will be set up in the Community Center with Local Social Clubs, Local Restaurants, Local Businesses and Town Representatives for you to meet and receive information.
Pollard Park 9:30am – 2:00pm (Tentative Schedule)
- 9:30 am – Corn Hole. Challenge someone to a game of corn hole.
- Frisbee Challenge-Try your hand at throwing a frisbee through challenging sizes.
- 9:30am-*Shoot the Hoops Contest*. Various age groups will test their skill on sinking basket balls into the hoop.
- 10:00am–Music by Angelo of the Taylor Road Band. Bring Your Chairs.
- 11:30pm-*Donut on a String Eating Challenge*
- 12:00pm-*Dog Costume Contest*
*REGISTER FOR THESE EVENTS AT THE COMMUNITY CENTER*
BEGIN 3/14/22 from Monday – Friday 9:00am – 12:00pm, SPACE IS LIMITED
First Saturday Ormond Art Walk
March 5 from 5 – 8 PM along Granada Blvd, Ormond
First Saturday Events on Canal Street, NSB
Herbie’s 53rd Anniversary Car Show
- Address: 1100 Cornerstone Blvd, Suite 100, Daytona Beach, FL 32117
- Phone: (386) 843-7459
- Presented By: Tanger Outlets, Daytona Beach
- Dates: April 2, 2022
- Location: Tanger Outlets
- Time: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Price: Free
Herbie the Love Bug turns 53 and is celebrating in Daytona Beach! This Anniversary Celebration is making a stop at Tanger Outlets Daytona Beach, Saturday, April 2 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Herbie will celebrate with his Love Bug friends at a special VW Bug Car Show in the North Parking Lot of Tanger Outlets. Activities will include a 50’s style band, food, vendors and more! Tanger Outlets, is located at I-95 and LPGA Blvd. in Daytona Beach.
Daytona Beach Arts Fest
SATURDAY, APRIL 9 @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
SUNDAY, APRIL 10 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Downtown Daytona Beach, Beach Street, Orange Ave. to Bay St.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
SATURDAY, APRIL 9
- 9:30 am Mayor Henry to open the event with a Welcome Message
- 10:30 am Painted Dance Performance by Oceans Dance Studio (Art Battle Stage)
- 10:30 am Live Music begins and goes throughout the event weekend
- Poetry Experience Begins and Harpist De Luna Performs on Poetry Lane, Kress Alley
- 11:00 am Live Paint in the IMAGINE ART Powered by Jeep Beach Kids Area on North Beach Street
- 12:00 pm VIP Gates Open for ART BATTLE
- 1:00 pm ART BATTLE Dayton Beach on North Beach Street
- 4:00 pm Artist Awards on South Beach Street
- 5:00 pm Festival Closes
- 5:30 pm Fashion en Blanc Fashion Show – After hours ticketed event on Magnolia Avenue
SUNDAY, APRIL 10
- 10:00 am Festival Opens
- 11:00 am Poetry Experience Begins and Harpist De Luna Performs on Poetry Lane, Kress Alley
- 1:00 pm Live Paint in the IMAGINE ART Powered by Jeep Beach Kids Area on North Beach Street
- 4:00 pm Festival Closes
Stay tuned for updates.
Schedule subject to change.
Heritage Day & Museum Open House 2022
April 2, 2022 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm @ New Smyrna Museum of History, 120 Sams Ave, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
Celebrate the History of New Smyrna Beach hosted by the New Smyrna Beach Museum of History. Stroll to Sams Avenue and Emory Bennett Park to check out the Historic Displays & Presentations, Interactive Children’s Exhibits, Museum Open House, Free Tours, and More.