Dress up in your holiday finest and stop by one of five Volusia County Public Library branches for a free green screen holiday photo.
Free Holiday Photos at Volusia County Libraries
Staff will pose families and individuals in front of a green screen and let them choose from a variety of seasonal backgrounds. Participants may dress festively, wearing any color except green. Warning: If you wear green, your clothes will disappear into the background.
Green screen photography is a process that replaces a solid green background behind the subject with a new background using software images.
The photos will be taken at these locations and times:
Daytona Beach Regional Library
105 Jackie Robinson Parkway
- 4 to 6 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 9
- 1 to 2 p.m. Monday, Dec. 13
- 10 a.m. to noon Tuesday, Dec. 21.
For more information, call 386-257-6036. Reservations are not required.
Hope Place Public Library
1310 Wright St., Daytona Beach
- 5 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 14
- 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, Dec. 18
For more information, call 386-258-4027. Reservations are not required.
John H. Dickerson Heritage Library
411 S. Keech St., Daytona Beach
- 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 7
- 4 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 8
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Monday, Dec.13
- 5 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 14
For more information, call 386-239-6478. Reservations are not required.
Ormond Beach Regional Library
30 S. Beach St.
- 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 11
- noon to 5 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 12
- 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 15
For more information, call 386-676-4191. Reservations are not required.
Port Orange Regional Library
1005 City Center Circle
- By appointment only, Monday, Dec. 6, through Saturday, Dec. 11
For more information or to make reservations, call 386-322-5152, ext. 5.
There is no charge for this service. An email is required so staff may send the final photo. For additional information, visit the library system’s event calendar at https://volusialibrary.evanced.info/signup/List