FRIDAY, February 19
Movie Under the Stars, War With Grandpa – JUST ANNOUNCED – RESCHEDULED FOR MARCH 19
5:30 PM @ Kenneth Parker Amphitheater, Port Orange City Center
Join Port Orange Community Trust for a safe family fun event! Games & giveaways, food, snacks and of course. Shades will be there!
Tanger Outlets Carnival
February 18 through 28 @ Tanger Outlets, 1100 Cornerstone Blvd.Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Experience the sights, sounds and aromas of the electrifying midway Feb. 18-28 in Daytona Beach with exciting rides and games for all ages and favorite fair food. Event admission and parking at Tanger Outlets are free. Unlimited ride wristbands (for riders 36 inches and taller) are $30 on site, or online before 5 pm Feb. 18 for $20 each, 2/$35 or 4/$60. Ride tickets are $1.50 each, $30/20 tickets or $60/50 tickets plus 1 free ride. (Rides take 2 or more tickets each.) Visit the website for coupon savings on rides and food. Carnival hours:
- 5-10 pm Monday – Thursday
- 5-11 pm Friday
- noon-11 pm Saturday
- noon-10 pm Sunday
Tanger Outlets Daytona Beach is located at 1100 Cornerstone Blvd. (Interstate 95 exit 265) Please wear a mask, practice social distancing, and utilize the hand sanitizers and hand-washing stations located throughout the midway. For more information, call 866-666-3247 or visit http://dreamlandamusements.com/upcoming-events-amusement-carnival/#tanger-outlets/.
Monster Truckz Extreme Tour
Feb. 19 – 21 – multiple event times
Purchase tickets here. Click here to download a FREE kids ticket (with adult purchase).
Prepare to have your mind blown away. We have the biggest, maddest and wildest event you will ever witness. This adrenaline filled show features the most massive Monster Truckz destroying cars, flying over mind boggling jump pushing drivers and trucks to the brink of destruction. The MONSTER TRUCKZ EXTREME TOUR also brings you the Sphere of Fear, 6 motorcycle riders face death as they whip around inside the globe missing each other by inches. The Nitro Motocross Team will amaze and astonish as the soar 80 feet above your head doing things that shouldn’t be possible. For the first time on planet earth see a man fired from a Monster Truck Cannon! Was man meant to fly? Hopefully this guy is. Extreme Rock Crawlers. Right side up, sideways, even upside-down feats you never thought possible the most thrilling and exciting tricks on four wheels.
MONSTER TRUCKZ EXTREME TOUR PIT PARTY: ride in a monster truck, get up close to your favorite monster truck, personal autographs and pictures with the stars of MONSTER TRUCKZ EXTREME TOUR. The Pit Party starts two hours prior to event times.
Important Purchasing Information:
- ONE Free Kid’s Ticket is valid PER PAID ADULT. This is for General Admission seating. If you have a Free Kid’s Ticket, no other ticket purchase is necessary for your child.
- The Free Kid Ticket is a physical voucher that must be acquired at a participating location, they do not come with the purchase of an adult ticket, however, they work in conjunction with them.
- Free Kid Tickets are valid for children ages 3-13. Children under 3 are free unless they require a seat.
- Free Kid Tickets have been distributed to locations surrounding the venue. Including all schools, day care centers, and local businesses and area merchants.
- The Free Kid’s Ticket must be presented at the box office day of show in order for the child to get in for free.
- A purchased Child’s Ticket is non-refundable if a free kid’s ticket is obtained after purchase. The $16.50 adult first 100 deal can be used in conjunction with a Free Kid’s Ticket. Upon availability Free Kid’s Tickets can be upgraded to VIP at the door (charges do apply)
- The $16.50 adult first 100 deal can be used in conjunction with a Free Kid’s Ticket.
- Seating is first-come first-serve in the level you purchase. Arrive early for the best seats. Doors open one hour prior to the show for the Kid’s Fun Zone.
- The Refer Your Friends 10% Discount Code EXPIRES AFTER 72 HOURS; Discount code will NOT be honored after expiration.
**PARKING FEES MAY APPLY**
50% off Arcade Games at Daytona Lagoon
Fridays from 5 – 10 PM through February 26, 2021 @ Daytona Lagoon
Kick off your weekend with a trip to Daytona Lagoon! On Fridays from 5-10 p.m., all arcade games are 50% off now through February 26, 2021. Have double the fun in the Daytona Lagoon Mega Arcade!
Road-Course Racing Weekend at Daytona International Speedway
February 19 – February 21 daily beginning @ 9 AM at Daytona International Speedway, 1801 West International Speedway Boulevard, Daytona Beach
- Price: Start at $59 adult, $10 child, multi-day package discounts available
NASCAR and Daytona International Speedway announced that for the second consecutive year, the storied DAYTONA Road Course will play host to the NASCAR Cup Series, NASCAR Xfinity Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, Feb. 19-21, just one week after the 63rd running of the DAYTONA 500.
The tripleheader on the iconic 14-turn, 3.61-mile road course-oval hybrid, replaces NASCAR’s visit to Auto Club Speedway (CA), and realigns one event from Homestead-Miami Speedway. The result is the creation of historic back-to-back weekends of action at the World Center of Racing to start the 2021 NASCAR season.
The two realigned Auto Club NASCAR events – the NASCAR Xfinity Series and NASCAR Cup Series – will take the green flag, respectively on Feb. 20-21. The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race, originally set at Homestead-Miami Speedway on Feb. 19, will now occupy the same date, but instead take place on the twists and turns of the DAYTONA Road Course.
Like the events of DAYTONA Speedweeks Presented by AdventHealth, which culminates with the DAYTONA 500 on Sunday, Feb. 14, all three DAYTONA Road Course events will have limited fan capacity and will abide by health protocols.
Single and multi-day tickets are available at http://www.DaytonaInternationalSpeedway.com, and start at $59 for adults and $10 for children to the NASCAR Cup Series race. Fans wishing to attend all three of the NASCAR road course-oval hybrid events can save 25% on multi-day packages.
For information and schedule of Speedweeks 2021 racing events, go too http://www.DAYTONA500.com or call 1-800-PITSHOP.
SATURDAY, February 20
2 – 5 PM @ The Chalice off Canal, 317 N Orange St, New Smyrna Beach
This event will be held outside and there is indoor seating as well.
Tickets can be purchased at The Chalice.
They are having their FIRST wine festival – 6 wine reps sharing 5 or more different wines and their chef in the kitchen will be making tapas and a few other special items.
They will have live music during the event for you to enjoy.
Please get your tickets as soon as possible as this event is limited to the first 100 guest. The event to taste over 30 wines and be educated by our wine reps along with delicious tapas is just $55.00 plus tax per person! chaliceoffcanal.com
Wine and Chocolate Walk
1 – 6 PM along Beach Street in Daytona
Spend Saturday afternoon strolling through the Riverfront Shops of Daytona Beach visiting different merchants and enjoying live music, shopping, and looking at unique handcrafted art on display- all while sampling fine wines and delectable chocolate goodies.
Ticketed attendees will receive a Wine & Chocolate souvenir wine glass and be able to visit a minimum of 14 participating merchants. Each stop will be serving a sampling of red or white wine and a sampling of chocolate.
The Wine & Chocolate Walk will have two check-in points (one North and one South) where you will receive your Wine & Chocolate Walk Passport, wine glass, and beverage tickets.
Tickets are $25/person and can be purchased online at Wine-Chocolate-Walk.Eventbrite.comthrough 11:30 pm February 19th. Tickets will also be available the day of the event for $25/person at both registration points until sell out.
Love is Love Pride Fest
1 – 8 PM throughout Downtown DeLand
FESTIVAL SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 1pm – 6pm – Pride Market opens in Artisan Alley Garage
- 2:30pm – Drag Show on Artisan Alley Stage
- 4pm – Drag Show on Cafe DaVinici Stage
- 5pm – New Comers Show on Cafe DaVinci Stage
- 5:45pm – Raffle Drawing at Cafe DaVinici
- 6pm – Pride Market Closes in Artisan Alley
- 6pm – Drag Show on Cafe DaVinici Stage
- 8pm – After Party at Cafe DaVinici
Masks are required while moving around this event and social distancing is highly encouraged.
Cruisin’ Downtown DeLand Car Show
3 – 7 PM along E. Indiana Avenue, DeLand
SUNDAY, February 21
ABBA Mania – Tribute Concert at the Bandsh
7 PM @ Daytona Beach Bandshell, 70 Boardwalk Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118
- Price: Two tickets start at $49.75 (sold in pairs only)
The internationally acclaimed ABBA MANIA – a tribute group for ABBA – will perform at 7 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 21, at the Daytona Beach Oceanfront Bandshell.
ABBA, a Swedish pop group that formed in Stockholm in 1972, for many years topped music charts worldwide as one of the most commercially successful acts in the history of pop music.
Created in 1999, ABBA MANIA, the tribute group, offers the opportunity for people of all ages to enjoy timeless songs such as “Dancing Queen,” “Waterloo,” “Mamma Mia,” “The Winner Takes it All,” “Super Trouper,” “Fernando,” “Take A Chance On Me” and many more. For more information, visit https://www.abbamania.com/usa.
Elko Concerts, the show presenter, is offering the performance at a reduced capacity and with social distancing protocols in place including:
- Guests are required to wear face coverings when in the Bandshell.
- Guests are required to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire before entering the Bandshell.
- Guests are required to have their temperature checked before entering the Bandshell. Persons with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be able to enter the Bandshell.
- Tickets are available to purchase in pairs.
- Social distancing will be implemented by arranging chairs in groups of two, followed by two empty seats.
For more information or to purchase tickets online, visit http://www.DaytonaBandshell.com.