By: Tiffany Evers
Genre: Alternative, Reggae, Rock, Indie
- Chuck Morel – vocals and guitar
- Jimmy Cunningham – lead guitar and foot tapper
- Matt Smith – bass guitar and professional drinker
- Jim Sinex – drums and vocals
Q: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING TOGETHER?
A: Over a decade…
Q: WHAT’S THE STORY BEHIND YOUR NAME?
A: We didn’t want to spend a lot of time thinking of names. When we jammed, we just “clicked,” so we went with that.
Q: WHERE ARE SOME OF THE REGULAR VENUES YOU PLAY AT?
A: Flagler Tavern, Beachside Tavern, Finns Beachside Pub and Hard Rock Hotel.
Q: DO YOU HAVE ANY ORIGINALS? IF YES, ARE THEY AVAILABLE ONLINE?
A: Not at the moment, but they will be coming soon.
Q: IF YOU COULD GO OPEN A SHOW FOR ANY ARTIST WHO WOULD IT BE?
A: We would all say different bands… we couldn’t pinpoint one band… anyone from Hall & Oates to Deftones.
Q: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG TO PERFORM?
A: We have favorites for the moments that call for it; sometimes people are taken back when we play things like Voices Carry by ‘Till Tuesday or Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears For Fears. Especially when we bust out some RATM like Bulls on Parade or Killing in the Name. We love watching the reactions.
Q: WHAT’S THE MOST ANNOYING SONG REQUEST YOU GET?
A: Mustang Sally by far.
Q: WHAT DO YOU DO TO STAY ON TOP OF YOUR MUSICAL GAME?
A: Play out a lot, haha!
Q: WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO BEGINNERS WHO ARE NERVOUS ABOUT PUBLIC PERFORMANCES?
A: They just need to remember that fear stops you from pushing yourself to do anything worth doing, even if it means being vulnerable to judgment.
FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM:
- 11/20 Friday @ Flagler Tavern 9:30 p.m.
- 11/21 Saturday @ Trailfest in Palm Coast 6 p.m. THEN @ Flagler Tavern 9:30 p.m.
- 11/27 Friday @ Casey’s NSB 9 p.m.
- 11/28 Saturday @ Casey’s NSB 9 p.m.
- 11/29 Sunday @ Finns Beachside Pub top deck 1 p.m.