The Florida Department of Health in Volusia County is offering free COVID-19 testing by appointment.
To make an appointment, people should call the location where they’d like to be tested between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Appointments are being scheduled through July 24.
Testing will be available by appointment at these locations, weather permitting:
• 1845 Holsonback Drive, Daytona Beach – Call (386) 274-0500 and press #
• 421 S. Keech Street, Daytona Beach – Call (386) 871-3364
• 717 W. Canal Street, New Smyrna Beach – Call (386) 871-3489
• 775 Harley Strickland Blvd., Orange City – Call (386) 871-3405
Anyone may get tested. Symptoms are not required. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to provide consent for testing.
The Department of Health will be using the PCR swab for testing.
People tested also will be offered a plain white face covering, while supplies last.
COVID testing also is available from private providers including physician offices and urgent care centers and CVS pharmacies. For more information on COVID-19 testing locations, please visit www.Volusia.org/testing.
For information specific to COVID-19 resources in Volusia County, please visit www.Volusia.org/coronavirus.
Visit the Florida Department of Health COVID-19 webpage for general information on COVID-19. If you have questions, please call the Department’s COVID-19 Call Centers available 24/7 at (866) 779-6121 or email COVIDemail@example.com.
211, an information and referral service sponsored by the United Way, can share information on services available in the community. Call 211 or visit the website at www.211.org.
- COVID-19 Testing in Volusia County
- Volusia County Face Mask Requirements and Recommendations
- Volusia Businesses & Employers: Plan, Prepare and Respond
- Local Distillery Uses Resources to Supply Sanitizer to Locals