Volusia County’s Parks, Recreation and Culture Division reopened eight campsites with limited capacity on May 21, in keeping with state guidelines.
The campsites in these county-operated parks will reopen at 50% capacity:
- Candace R. Strawn/Lake Dias Park, DeLeon Springs
- Gemini Springs Park, DeBary
- Lake Ashby Park, New Smyrna Beach
- Lake Monroe Park, DeBary
One group of 10 people or fewer will be allowed to camp in each of the following county preserves:
- Hickory Bluff Preserve, Osteen
- Lake George Forest and Wildlife Management Area, Pierson
- Longleaf Pine Preserve, DeLand and New Smyrna Beach
- Wiregrass Prairie Preserve, Osteen
For more information about the campgrounds, visit volusia.org/parks.
One thought on “Volusia County Reopens Campsites”