For daily case updates, visit the state’s COVID Dashboard.
Covid-19 Vaccination Clinic Open January 4 – 5, 2021 in Daytona Beach
Mask Requirements in Volusia County:
- Daytona Beach Requires Face Coverings when Indoors
- DeLand Votes to Require Face Masks with Penalties for Violation
- Ormond Beach Mayor Proclaims Face Coverings a Necessity
- NSB Follows Daytona Beach with New Mask Mandate
- Port Orange Mayor Issues Face Mask Proclamation
- Orange City Issues Mask Mandate with Potential Fines
City Announcements, Updates and Event Cancellations/Postponements
Individual cities within Volusia County are holding emergency meetings to decide on how to handle the coronavirus COVID-19 spread. Each city will decide to cancel or postpone their own events and make announcements of such on their websites and Facebook pages.
To find each city’s response and event details, click below:
7 thoughts on “County and Statewide Coronavirus COVID-19 Updates”