March 20, 2020 Update:
In a Facebook post, the City of Holly Hill announced that effective March 20, 2020 at 5 p.m., their city hall will no longer be open to the public pending further notice.
Any utilities customers seeking to pay their bills are asked to make payments online or through Amscot located on Nova Road at LPGA Blvd.
The city of Holly Hill will no longer issue permits for garage sales and any sales held will be disbanded, effective Saturday morning, March 21, 2020.
Holly Hill parks are remaining open at this time, with only one restroom open (where available). Like other areas throughout the state, groups must be limited to 10 or less people with six feet of separation from individuals to observe social distancing. Law enforcement will disband any gatherings not following these restrictions.
In a Facebook post on March 13, 2020, the city of Holly Hill announced its response to the current coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak.
Like other cities, Holly Hill will be cancelling its upcoming events, including the annual East Egg Hunt held on April 4, 2020.
The city of Holly Hill has also scheduled an emergency meeting for Monday, March 16, 2020 at 4 PM to be held at the city’s commission chambers.
Further decisions regarding the pandemic and a consideration of a declaration of a local state of emergency will be made then.
- County and Statewide Coronavirus COVID-19 Updates
- Meal Prep to Make Quarantine Easier
- Outdoor Things to Do in Florida that Allow Social Distancing
- Let it Grow! 5 Easy Veggies That Keep Growing on your Counter
- How to Seek Coronavirus Testing in Florida
- Local Distillery Uses Resources to Supply Sanitizer to Locals
- Volusia Businesses & Employers: Plan, Prepare and Respond