The Sea Squirts Program introduces marine life to children ages 2-5 years. Adults will accompany their children to the program.
Activities may include examinations of species both skeletal and alive, arts and crafts, stories, audio visual presentations, and games.
Reservations must be made in advance so we can prepare materials for arts and crafts.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to receive a refund.
Cost is $5 per adult and $5 per child.
For registration info, visit here.
The program is offered on the following Wednesdays from 9:30-10:30 AM and 11:00 AM-12:00 PM:
- October 23 • Marvelous Mangroves
- October 31 • Spooky Sea Creatures
- November 13 • Magical Mammals
- December 4 • Radical Reptiles
- January 22 • Beautiful Birds
- February 26 • Terrific Terrapins
- March 25 • Awesome Arthropods
- April 22 • Extraordinary Earth Day
- May 27 • Fabulous Fiddler Crabs