Discount Wristbands are Available HERE and at the Parish Hall October 7-11 from 10am-4pm
Since 1968, the Prince Of Peace Octoberfest has been delighting the citizens of Ormond Beach and surrounding areas with thrilling rides, amazing talent, fair food favorites, and the best in local and regional entertainment.
Wide selection of craft and premium beers served in the Midway Entertainment Tent
2019 DATES AND TIMES:
- Thursday, October 10, 5pm-10pm
- Friday, October 11, 6pm-12am Midnight
- Saturday, October 12, 12pm-12am Midnight
- Sunday, October 13, 12pm-9pm (No school in Volusia County on Monday, October 14)
UNLIMITED RIDE WRISTBANDS
- $25.00 Every day
INDIVIDUAL RIDE TICKETS
- $1.50 each
- Twenty for $25.00
- Fifty for $50.00
PARKING ON CHURCH GROUNDS:
- Enter via Hand Ave. about 1,000 feet west of Nova Road.
- $3.00 per vehicle
ATMs and Credit Card Ticket Machines on site for your convenience.
600 S. Nova Road
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
Phone: (386) 672-5272