Grant funds are available for fiscal year 2019-20 programs in Volusia County that serve children and the community. The total funding available is $79,567.
Volusia County Offers Grant Funds for Community Programs
Unique public services that serve the community and do not fit within the following categories are eligible to apply:
- services for persons with disabilities
- infant and maternal health and early childhood
- services to seniors ages 65 and over; non-school-hour services for school-age children, youth development and academic services for adolescents ages 10 to 17
- family-based intervention and counseling services; services to prevent or intervene in family issues
- basic needs services, including crisis services for persons who are homeless or are at risk of homelessness
- staff development and case management
How to Apply and Requirements for Grant Funds
New applicants not currently receiving contingency funding must schedule and attend a training meeting by June 12; the meeting is a prerequisite for new agencies.
Additional requirements and funding criteria are available at Volusia.org/Community_Assistance/Applications.
Applications and new agency trainings can be requested by contacting Grants Coordinator Jill Marcum at JMarcum@Volusia.org or (386) 736-5955.