This creamy dip is subtly infused with garlic and parmesan making for one heck of a tasty dip because let’s face it, garlic and parm go good on pretty much anything.
Ingredients for Baked Garlic Parmesan Artichoke Dip
- Butter for the pan
- 6 ounces cream cheese slightly softened
- 1/2 cup jarred marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 6 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese divided
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
How to Make Baked Garlic Parmesan Artichoke Dip
Preheat the oven to 400F; butter the inside a 1.5-quart casserole dish. Stir together the cream cheese, artichoke hearts, mayo, cream, garlic powder, black pepper, mozzarella and 4 tablespoons Parmesan in a large bowl.
Pour the cheese mixture into the prepared dish and sprinkle the remaining 4 tablespoons Parmesan and the parsley on top.
Bake until the cheese is melted and golden on top, about 15 minutes. Serve warm.