Volusia County’s Parks, Recreation and Culture Division will coordinate summer day camps at 14 locations across the county.
The camps will be offered from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday from June 10 through July 26.
Staff will lead supervised activities, indoor and outdoor games, field trips, arts and crafts, and a talent show for children ages 5 to 13. Five-year-olds must have completed kindergarten.
East Volusia sites include
- Palm Terrace Elementary School – Daytona Beach
- Turie T. Small Elementary School – Daytona
- RJ Longstreet Elementary School – Daytona
- Holly Hill School
- Mary DeWees Park – Oak Hill
- Edgewater Public School
- Coronado Elementary School – NSB
West Volusia sites include
- Gemini Springs Park – DeBary
- DeBary Hall Historic Site
- Orange City Elementary
- Chisholm Community Center – DeLand
- Boy Scout Hut – DeLand
- DeLand High School City Gym
- Taylor T. Dewitt Middle- High School- Pierson
Registration will be from 9 a.m. to noon Saturdays, May 11 and 18, at each site.
The cost is $65 per week plus a one-time $15 registration fee. Parents must pay the registration and first-week fees when they register. Registration will be held from 9 a.m. to noon Saturdays, May 11 and 18 at all sites.
Parental consent forms must be submitted at time of registration. For more information call (386) 736-5953 or visit: Volusia.org/Recreation