Easy and Low Carb
Some people are nervous about using a new appliance. There’s no need to fear your pressure cooker! Here’s a recipe for corned beef and cabbage that can be prepared in the same pot – saving you tons of time!
Pressure Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 pounds corned beef
- Spice packet that comes with the corned beef
- 2 medium cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered
- 3/4 cup beef bone broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small head cabbage, quartered and core cut out
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 2 to 3-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
How to Make Corned Beef and Cabbage in a Pressure Cooker
Add the beef to an Instant Pot with the fat side facing up. Sprinkle the spices on top, and then the garlic.
Add the onion on the sides of the beef, and then pour in the broth and the Worcestershire sauce on all sides of the meat.
Cook on Manual, High Pressure for 60 minutes, and then do a Natural Pressure Release.
Transfer the meat to a platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
Leave the liquid in the pot and add the cabbage and carrot. Cook on Manual, High Pressure for 3 minutes and then do a Quick Pressure Release.
Transfer the vegetables to the platter with the meat. Strain the liquid and serve it along with the vegetables and meat to drizzle on top.
Find More at TheKetoQueens.com